Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mirabel 18 Months

I took a survey (ok, it was a small survey of just my wife and me) and it turns out that Mirabel is the cutest kid to ever walk the face of the earth. I really fear that sometimes we become a little jaded to her beauty (both inside and out) being around her so much, so I've been taking time the last couple of weeks to consciously and deliberately think about how blessed we truly are. Here she is, as photogenic and willing as ever:

Trying out the sexy pose:


She's just learning how to jump (and she does actually leave the ground every once in a while) and it's absolutely adorable!



Fearless as always.

Amber watching from above.

Poor kid stuck with a goofy looking dad.



3 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

OMH! Question: Could she be any cuter???
Answer: NO!

Amber Shellabarger said...

p.s. someone has been watching a little too much of "the Office"

aimeee said...

She is pretty ding dang cute, but I must say, on the scale, I think she ranks amoung kids, somewhere about fourth! But definatly #1 in the under 20 months catagory:) AND i hear that it is in her jeans, she may have some extra ordinary soccer talent...