Monday, March 31, 2008

Wanting...Waiting...

I had the great opportunity to go take some pictures of some of our best friends, the Nichols. They have been our friends for many years and they want to add another member to their family through adoption. These pictures, in fact are for their adoption portfolio. I'm sure that many of you know that adopting a baby is a long and difficult process, so if you know of any babies coming into this world that need a home, let me know and I'll pass along the information. I can think of no better, more loving family than this!!!








3 comments:

Our Family said...

That is the foxiest family I have seen in a long time! They look fabulous Nic! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! I love 'em.

Amber Shellabarger said...

Not only do I love the Nichols, I love the pictures. They are such a neat family and it shows in their pictures. Good luck guys, it will definately happen.

aimeee said...

The Nichols are one of my fav fams too. Seriously, One of the most deserving families I know. You guys look great!