Monday, February 25, 2008

The Brown Family

So, I just noticed that I haven't posted anything in two weeks. Oops! I need a blog that whines like my dog at the door whenever I forget to feed him. Anyway, the Brown family was nice enough to let me follow them around with my camera for a little while. Two of them are headed off to Japan for a couple of years, so everyone had to get dressed up for pictures before they said "Sayonara."

Can I just brag for a second and say that this first picture is one of my favorite family portraits ever?









2 comments:

aimeee said...

I am always impress. Really. Someday you can try again to teach me everything you know in 6 minutes. I have forgotten it all.
This spring, put my family on your schedule.

Tiffany said...

WOW!!!
These are really great family shots!!