Monday, February 11, 2008

The Secret to Good Photography

I know that these things can't be good for you, but what can I say? They're delicious! Thanks to everyone who came to see me at the "Bridal Bliss" fair. It was a great time and thanks to my RockStar and the awesome attitudes of so many people who are so in love, I survived (and had a blast. Also, special thanks to the folks at Hardison Peek Photography and Celebration Point Reception Center for putting up with me all day (the poor suckers got stuck in the booth right next to me).

Here I am with high hopes at the beginning of the day.

And here I am thinking that I should probably have brought another RockStar (you know that you're a talented photographer when you can take pictures of yourself in your sleep!



1 comment:

Amber Shellabarger said...

Isn't it a photo fu-pa to advertise for the competition on your own blog. You rock that rock star!!!