Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Super sexy photos here I come!

Did I mention I have the hottest wife and the coolest friends? Well, believe it or not, it's true. I just finished a Master's program and they threw me an awesome surprise party AND at this awesome surprise party they gave me an awesome gift: a ringflash!!! What's a ringflash you say? Well, let me just say it's huge round light that surrounds my camera and is rivaled in brightness only by the sun (and even then only on a really bright day!)! I'm now officially qualified to shoot for the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue (well, in my opinion at least). I love my wife. I love my friends. I love my sexy new ringflash.

Kurtis is so tough!

America's next top male model? ME!

Don't mess with Joel, he'll straight up flip the nizzle round yo shizzle, fo rizzle yo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should we (as in the rest of the world) be concerned that your 'sexy' photos are all of guys? ummmmmm Congrats on the ring flash. Enjoy and keep up the hard work, one day you might even make it to a Sports Illistrated Swimsuit Issue shoot.