Monday, June 18, 2007

Super Freakin Awesome Fantastic!

James and Jill are some of the coolest people I've ever met. In fact, every time I talk to them they get a little cooler! Their wedding was a blast and we took so many fun pictures! I hope you love them as much as I do!!!

The DJ's were partying down with their uhhhh... apple beer?

James with the ladies, always gettin his mack on. It was ok though, because this slightly odd couple had their reception before their wedding, so he wasn't married yet.


And now getting his mack on with the guys at the temple. He was married at this point, so I'm not sure if that's kosher or not.


James and Jill getting their dance on!

Why do I love Jill? Oh yeah, that's why!

Love this shot!!!

Kurtis climbed up on the roof to get these AWESOME cake shots.

What can I say, crazy people have crazy friends.

A strangely normal moment for the happy couple.

They ran so fast towards each other that my camera was doing crazy things?!?

Rebels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Nic rocks"? Yea like that wasn't the biggest setup ever!! Awesome pictures though. The running one is amazing. Oddly though when I look at these pictures I want to sing. Huh? Watch out I might bust into song.