Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ivan and Jenifer

Ahhh, I know I haven't posted anything forever! It's such a busy time for photographers and I think we're all whining right now about how long we go in between blog posts, but it really is hard. I went to school last night for the very last time (for now at least) and am now officially a masters level teacher. I'm so excited to quit doing homework and really focus on photography for a little while. Sooooo, here's Ivan and Jenifer's gorgeous wedding! We shot this just over two weeks ago and it was a blast. Ivan was seriously dancing the entire time. Every time I turned around he's doing some little move. So we have, of course, a million awesome dancing pictures. Jen on the other hand looked absolutely fantastic (Ivan looked pretty decent himself, but hey...)! We really had a blast at this wedding!

The very first shot I took all day. I love it!

Jen's dress hanging next to her daughter's in the dressing room.
Getting ready!

One of Ivan's signature moves.

These two nephews were adorable and I probably took way more pictures of them than I should have. They got even with me a time or two, putting me on the other end of the camera lens.
Jen Dancing with her ever beautiful and talented daughter Sincere.
The rings.

I love this shot from their sign-in book.

It's been a little while since we've seen a car decorated. People don't seem to do this as often anymore, but I think it's tons of fun and these guys did a great job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That's the money shot right there" and on your first try. You should have gone home after that. The other ones were good too but WOW on the first

Tiffany said...

Great photos!! Love the detail shots from this wedding! Great work!!