Saturday, December 06, 2008

Crazy Pali Family

Nate Pali was one of my best friends in high school. He's moved to Provo since then, and since I'm afraid of Provo, I don't see him very often. It was great to get together with him and is whole family. It's amazing to me how much all of them have changed. Not only have they changed, they all have kids. It's a little freakin strange to me.

This first shot was taken by the lovely and talented Mirabel who was working as my assistant:
From Blog

From Blog

From Blog

From Blog

From Blog

3 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

It's interesting to see the world from Mirabel's point of view.

Bethany said...

What great family pictures. Good job Nic. Nate looks exactly the same.

silvernic said...

I know, huh! I don't think that he's gained a single pound since high school. I wish I could say the same.