Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful for...

From Blog


From Blog


I like turkey. In fact, I wish that it didn't find itself pigeonholed into this one little holiday. I think we should get together as families and cook a big freakin bird at least once a month. Turkey's yummy.

I don't, however, need to eat turkey to remind me of what I'm thankful for. Mirabel and Amber top my list, even when I'm grumpy with them, and I haven't forgotten it yet. I don't plan on forgetting anytime soon. I do, however, plan on adding one more thing to that short list in early March.

That's it for now. Amber's watching Iron Man and right now I'm especially thankful that there's room on the couch for me to sneak in next to her and pretend to watch it as well.

By the way, you guys without kids, your life sucks. Sorry, but it's true.

3 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

She is so freaking darling!!! I love her!! And you.

Kari said...

March?! I thought we we going for end of Feb. What's up with that? I'm rootin' for middle of Feb. for Amber's sake.

The Rookie said...

I'm thankful you posted a picture of that cute freaking girl! And my life does suck. I'll never dispute this.