Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Under New Management!

I have officially taken over Nic's blog for the summer. He has been crazy busy with weddings, bridals, engagements, seniors, going to dinners, and family shoots. Not to mention finishing two bedrooms, getting our house ready to sell, building a new one, and watching our lovely all-but-two year old daughter. It might not be the same high quality blog that Nic delivers but I will try my best to keep up on his fabulous pictures that he is taking. Plus it will give me the opportunity to brag about Nic's skills. Keep checking back because the this is just the beginning.
Nic's wife
Amber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nic, well holy cow, that a small world. I just decided to come and see any new awesome pics you have taken and i saw hilary and brian. small world, they are my cousins on my Moms side, and the wise old man is my gpa...but anyway, your pics are amazing, i am thinkin of givin ya a call up in the fall/winter for family ones...you rock.
jen (your cousin, jess step daughter...lol)