Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hillary and Brian: Love in Black and White

The Salt Lake City Temple is crazy on Saturdays in June. I think that they said there was something like 65 weddings there last Saturday. It's easy to get lost in all of the hoopla there, so I thought I'd keep things simple here and post only some of my black and whites from the day. I love black and whites!!! Hillary and Brian, you colorful people rock! Even in black and white!


All sorts of "Next Top Model" attitude here:





Fierce Baby, Fierce!






I just had to post this shot of Brian's grandpa. Something about this guy was catching my attention all night long. Some serious wisdom hiding behind those piercing eyes.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love all of your angles! You are always so creative and fresh. Love it!

Amber Shellabarger said...

I think some one has been watching America's next top model. These pictures are so 'feirce'.

Kari said...

my favorite is the grandpa. you can tell he has stories. way to capture it nic.