Friday, May 09, 2008

More Seniors

Here's Dylan. Fremont High is awesome and it was a blast to go back there for Dylan's senior pictures. Dylan's a big lacrosse player, which is a little strange to me because I'm not sure lacrosse was even invented way back when I was in high school. He also brought his guitar along...now, I hang around a lot of high school students and I see a lot of them lugging guitars around, but when Dylan started to play I was blown away. Definitely not your average high school guitar! Good luck Dylan.







6 comments:

Amber Shellabarger said...

LOVE THE BLUE WALL!! It looks great. But I think the train flying by kicks ass.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. You are really good Nic! I love all the different locations you use. I can't wait to see what kind of magic you can work for my kid's pictures.

Joel said...

All I can say is BAD A$$!

Kari said...

love the solar flare thing on the old truck picture. the colors are amazing in that picture. it's like he picked out his outfit to match the background. kari

The Rookie said...

The train passing by is nice. You have a fantastic eye, Nic.

Tiffany said...

I fricken LOVE these!!!
Love the TRUCK/FLARE shot!!!
Where is this???
Also, how do you get your photos so BIG on here!! How much more of an impact would the shark photos have if they were HUGE!! :)