Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Julie and Andy!

Every once in a while someone should shoot me an email and remind me that I have a blog and should post pictures to it! I've been so busy shooting amazing brides and grooms lately, that I've pretty much forgotten about my obligations to my 3 faithful blog readers. It won't happen again?
Anyway, Julie and Andy are awesome. Weddings are sometimes bittersweet for me, because it marks for me the end of the certain type of relationship with people that I come to know as my friends. Julie and Andy are my friends and I wish them the best of luck in Boston!









2 comments:

Tiffany said...

GORGEOUS shots!! Seriously!!!
...And I did not get eaten by the sharks :) It was soooo cool! :)
Great whites on the other hand....NO WAY!!!!

Kari said...

who's the doll in the purple dress? i love that picture and the ones with the kids and the bubbles. amazing!