Friday, January 04, 2008

Some Favorites from '07

I was getting ready for the bridal shows coming up (come see me! more on that later) and ran across some of my favorite images from 2007. Here they are. Hope you love them!

Cade and Sarahn looking sexy as always (yeah Cade, I'm talkin about you buddy!).

Not usually one to go for the partial color bit, but I really like this one.

One of my favorite shots ever! Such rebels!


Tehehe, another of my favorite shots ever! Oh so blue!

Everybody loves chocolate!

Amy in her super sexy pink (oh how I wish the pink stilettos were in this shot!

Megan holding up a sweet red brick wall.

James and Jill are the best! That's all there is to it.

Wow, they ran so fast to love each other that my camera was freakin out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collection of shots on your web page. You've got talent!

A. Reed said...

Love this shot.