Thursday, January 31, 2008

Peepee in the potty!

I posted this over one my daughter's blog (mirablogs.blogspot.com) but I thought it was too good to not post here as well. Mirabel is currently potty training herself (I thought this was supposed to be hard) and peed in her little potty for the first time last night. The only problem is that I think Amber may have traumatized her for life and she may never go near the potty again. Watch the video and you'll understand.

Getting down to business...that thing in her hands in fingernail polish. I guess it keeps her entertained when she has time to kill.

Looky mommy!!!


And then the drama


And the apology

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, I love how Mirabel's gut reaction is to put her pee covered hand to her mouth. Nice parenting!