Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Post
Wow! my first blog post. Here I am thrust into the hip new world of internet coolness, hopefully no one realizes that I don't really have any idea what I'm doing. Of course, there's always the very strong possibility that no one will ever read this. If you are reading this, however, I apologize for doubting you and thanks for coming! I am excited to have this blog as a place to share my thoughts and the progression of my photographic style. I hope you find my work enjoyable. Let me know what you think at nic@silverstreetphoto.com or visit my website at www.silverstreetphoto.com.
For my first post, I can think of nothing more fitting and beautiful than my new little princess. She turned one month old a couple of days ago. Man how time flies. Lucky for her, the camera is always watching!



No comments: