Thursday, August 31, 2006

A couple of shots from this summer.

I was just going through some old pictures for an upcoming bridal show and I came across these. This wedding was in San Diego and it was a blast. The couple was so much fun to work with and the lighting and locations were beautiful all day long. Living in Utah, I don't get to take beach shots too often, so I know that I probably covered every cliche in the book. But hey, they look good. The shot in the bleachers is one of my favorite all time shots. The bride is a cross-country runner at Weber State University and wanted a little bit of school spirit in some of her shots. I'm glad she did, they turned out great.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - that shot with the purple seats is really in your face/smack you up the side of your head. What an impact!