Friday, November 20, 2009

I took these


I took these.

I guess technically I took some of these. Nic has been taking Alice's family pictures for years now (I love repeat customers) anyway her little girl is pretty shy and she was not loving Nic. I don't know why though because every other kids in the world does, he is a pretty lovable guy. Alicia said she would smile and look at the camera if I took the pictures so these fabulous pictures were taken by yours truly. Technically. Nic still did the settings on the camera, told them where and how to pose, told me where to stand, positioned the sun just right, and processed them on the computer when we were done BUT I did the actual clicking. Yeah me!

(didn't take this one)

or this one but...
I did take this one. Look at that smile. Did I mention I took this picture??

No comments: