Friday, February 20, 2009

Jamie's Ice Cold Bridals

It was definitely cold outside when we went to shoot Jamie's bridals, but she took it like a champ. In fact, she even kept lying to me telling me that it wasn't cold (but I know that it was, because I was the one shivering)! Nonetheless, the pictures turned out awesome! Enjoy!
From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

From Jamie Bridals

4 comments:

Amanda said...

i totally drove by this place like 2 days ago and said i have to shoot there! i love it! she is a trooper and a gorgeous one at that! i love them all!

Kurt said...

Those totally rock! It's nice to see some winter pics without red faces! Great job, and great looking bride.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely think you are drop dead gorgeous. I love the very top picture. You make a very pretty bride. Kisses.

Jessica said...

Nic-those turned out awesome! Hey-I still want to jump in a lake!