Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Hottest Day of the Year

It was hot, but it was beautiful out! I'm missing the sunshine today for sure. Matt and Amy are freakin hoots. I think I took twenty pictures before Amy quit pulling faces.
Hello Sunshine!


I LOVE this shot. I told Amber that and all she said was, "the people are really little."


It's so much fun when people love each other so much!

Did I mention it was really sunny out? We finally found a spot of shade for a minute!


Another shot that I love!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pictures! I love her shoes!! and her dress!!! They look like a really great and fun couple. Great work.

Anonymous said...

I love them can't wait for the rest of them!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. Even with with sunny day they turned out really great!

Angie Penrose said...

Really great pictures! I love the one of him picking her up with the temple in the background. I've just come across your blog. You have some really great work! :)