Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Jill's Bridals (with James tagging along!)

These guys flew all the way across the country to be with us. I was really starting to think that we must be getting good, but then I found out that their family all lives around here! They were so much fun to hang out with during their engagements (coming soon) and bridals that I kept finding myself having a hard time pushing the buttons on the camera because I was laughing so hard! I can't wait til the come back for their wedding, it's going to be a blast!








2 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Of course I would comment about my own pictures. They look amazing. But, why can't we get a smile out of James at the right time? Just kidding honey. I love them and can't wait to see the rest. Thanks Nic. P.S. I look HOT!!! -Jape